Last updated 07/02/20
The Under_Label is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This policy is specifically for this site 'www.theunderlabel.co.uk' and your use there of.
Who am I?
For the purposes of Date Protection Law the 'owner' and 'controller' of this website and relevant social media accounts is Sole Trader Jasmine Wickens registered in England and wales as The Under_Label at address 3 Midhurst Mansions, Fortis Green, N10 3EL, London, United Kingdom. Now on referred to as "The Under_Label" or words relating to myself such as "I" and "my".
What data do I collect?
The use of this website is currently for informational, entertainment (blog) and ordering purposes only.
Personal details, such as:
Name, email address, phone number, delivery address
Contact data, such as:
Email Address, phone number, delivery address
Usage data, such as:
Website traffic: how my website is being used and by who (not person specific)
How do I collect this information?
Directly from you as you sign up to my mailing list
Directly from you if you choose to place an order via the contact page
Directly from you if you contact me through email
How do I use your data?
I will only use your data lawfully, and when necessary to enable me to carry out services for my business.
To respond to your inquiries, proccess your order, send you your order
Conduct and manage my business
To analyse, improve and update my services for the benefit of users
Deal with complaints
To send marketing emails and newsletters
By signing up to my mailing list or contacting me, you consent to being contacted via email for informational purposes. You have the right to remove consent at any time.
Do I share your personal data with third parties?
I may provide your details to the recipients outlined below, purely to complete my service to you:
e-mail and mail service providers
PayPal to process your payment
Post office to send your order
technical and support partners, such as the company who hosts my website and who provide technical support
law enforcement agencies, government or public agencies or officials, regulators, and any other person or entity that has the appropriate legal authority where we are legally required or permitted to do so, to respond to claims, or to protect our rights, interests, privacy, property or safety
How do I keep your information safe?
restriction of access to personal information
information is processed through hosted sites secured with passwords
use of secure technologies (e.g. SSL, encryption)
I take all reasonable steps to keep your data, and It is only accessed by me or by someone granted access with legitimate reason to do so. However the transmission of data online is unfortunately not completely secure, and I can not guarantee the safety of your data. Data transmitted by you is at your own risk. Once I have received your data, I will use all safety measures to protect your details from unauthorized access.
Your right to information
This is an outline of your rights under data protection law:
- right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- right of access to your personal data, and the right to request a copy of the information that I hold about you and supplementary details about that information – you will be asked to provide proof of your identify, and we may ask you to provide further details to assist us in the provision of such information
- right to have inaccurate personal data that we process about you rectified – I want to ensure that the personal information that we process and retain about you is accurate, so please do remember to tell me about any changes, for example if you have changed your contact details. It is your responsibility to ensure you submit true, accurate, and complete information to me.
- right of erasure – in certain circumstances you have the right to have personal data that I process about you blocked, erased or destroyed
- the right to object to, or restrict:
- - processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- - decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or that similarly significantly affect you
- - in certain other situations, to my continued processing of your personal data
- the right of portability of your data in certain circumstances.
Please contact me using the details in section 1 of this notice if you would like to exercise any of these rights or know more about them.
These rights are subject to certain limitations that exist in law. Further information about your information rights is available on the ICO’s website: